OMG, you're getting married!

Whether you’re already deep into wedding planning or if you’ve only just begun, I’m so very happy that you’re here. Planning a wedding--or even a small elopement--can be a lot of work and incredibly overwhelming. I want to make this part easy for you. Here’s the simple truth: Photography is timeless. These images are what you will have left when the day has come and gone. 

I hope to be there to capture the excitement, the laughs, the quiet moments, the tears. I want to showcase your love in the most authentic way. This is a job that I love and one that I take very seriously. These are your memories to last generations, and capturing them for you is an honor and truly my passion.

 So let’s do this thing! Let’s have fun and be weird. Let’s laugh and cry together. I can’t wait to tell your story. 

Full-Day Wedding Collections

ONE: $4,120

all wedding collections are customizable and can be altered to fit the amount of photography coverage you're looking for. feel free to Reach out with any questions or for a custom quote. 

8 Hours @ $515/HR
one PHOTOGRAPHER
PRIVATE ONLINE GALLERY
EDITING/RETOUCHING
HIGH RES DIGITAL IMAGE DOWNLOADS
PRINT RELEASE
usb drive 

TWO: $4,600

8 Hours @ $575/HR 
two PHOTOGRAPHERS
PRIVATE ONLINE GALLERY
EDITING/RETOUCHING
HIGH RES DIGITAL IMAGE DOWNLOADS
PRINT RELEASE 
USB DRIVE
 

THREE: $4,900

8 Hours @ $575/HR
two PHOTOGRAPHERS
1 HR ENGAGEMENT SESSION**
PRIVATE ONLINE GALLERY
EDITING/RETOUCHING
HIGH RES DIGITAL IMAGE DOWNLOADS
PRINT RELEASE 
USB DRIVE

**(ORIGINALLY VALUED AT $500. DISCOUNTED WHEN BOOKED WITH WEDDING SERVICES FOR A SAVINGS OF $2OO.)
 

FOUR: $6,050

10 Hours @ $575/HR
two PHOTOGRAPHERS
1 HR ENGAGEMENT SESSION**
PRIVATE ONLINE GALLERY
EDITING/RETOUCHING
HIGH RES DIGITAL IMAGE DOWNLOADS
PRINT RELEASE 
USB DRIVE

**(ORIGINALLY VALUED AT $500. DISCOUNTED WHEN BOOKED WITH WEDDING SERVICES FOR A SAVINGS OF $2OO.)
 

Elopements & Intimate Weddings

Planning a small, intimate wedding or elopement and only need a few hours of coverage? This might be a great option for you! This hourly rate is for a single photographer to capture your most cherished intimate wedding moments! Includes private online viewing gallery, fully edited high-resolution digital images, and printing rights.

*Must book minimum of two hours. 

MON-THURS: $525/HR*
FRI-SUN: $625/HR*

pssst... 
 I really love these.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I'm sold, how do I book? 
A: yAY! I'm so excited to have you. Let me know which package you're interested in and I can walk you through the next steps. An electronic contract will be sent to you to sign, along with an invoice for the booking retainer. Your date is not secure until retainer is paid.

Q: How much is the booking retainer?
A: booking retainers are 30% of the total price. the remaining 70% is due a week prior to the wedding. Payments can be made online with debit/credit cards or with cash/check. full total is subject to pa state sales tax.

Q: I'm not sure what package is right for me? Can you help me decide?
A: Of course. let's set up a time to chat and talk about what you're looking for and what moments are most important to have photographed on your day. 

Q: can we have a meeting before we decide?
A: YES! I'd be happy to sit down and grab a coffee with you so that we can meet and answer any questions you may have.

Q: Do you travel outside of Pittsburgh?
A: Yes! I'd love to travel anywhere you'd like to take me. Reach out for a custom quote that includes travel fees. 

Q: Do you offer prints and albums?
A: absolutely. Print products are available for purchase directly from your online galleries. you are not required to purchase from here, but doing so supports my small business and i'm always so incredibly grateful. i also offer custom albums available for purchase any time after the wedding. these start at $800. 

Q: How would you describe your approach to wedding photography?
A: I would describe my method as a laid-back, go-with-the-flow approach. I like to capture real moments as they are happening and try to bring out your personalities as best as i can. i will definitely give you direction, but i like to let you be yourselves--talk, laugh, cuddle, joke around. i want you to look back on your pictures and feel what you were feeling in that moment. 

didn't answer your question? Feel free to reach out for any additional information. 
Email is the best way to reach me: sam@Samanthataylorphoto.com
from there we can schedule a phone call if you'd like :)

2024-2025 WEDDING GUIDE